Business Admin Apprentice- Spill Consult ltd
Millbrook • Closing Date: 27/02/2020
Spill Consult- Business Admin Level 3 Apprentice
£150 per week.
36.25 hours per week.
Monday –Friday 8am -4pm with a 45 min lunch break.
SpillConsult Ltd is an independent technical consultancy and accredited training centre, predominantly for the Oil and Gas industry.
During the Apprenticeship you will:
- Support various departmental roles within the organisation
- Perform administration duties such as preparation of certificates, attendance records, visa applications, travel bookings, product dispatch, amongst other operational requirements
- Gain exposure in the following areas of the business; Accounts, Purchasing, Stock Control, Supplier liaison, HR, Events organisation, Training Course Preparation, ISO 9001, Retail, Travel and much more
- Liaise with SpillConsult personnel and travel agents to ensure cost and time effective travel planning
- Maintain an efficient filing system to ensure that all company documents are easily available to SpillConsult staff.
There may also be other duties required of you by your line manager.
Skills and Personal Qualities Required
- Good knowledge of Microsoft programs such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Communication skills
- High level of organisational skills
- Work well in a team
- Willing to learn
- Good interpersonal skills
As this is a Level 3 apprenticeship, we cannot accept applications from anyone that doesnt already have English and Maths GCSEs at a 4 or above. We will ask for certificates as proof.