Aspire Estate Agents – Business Administration Apprenticeship
Shirley • Closing Date: 15/08/2022
Aspire Estate Agents – Business Administration Apprentice
The vacancy code for this apprenticeship is VAC1000064468. Please make sure you fill this in when applying so the recruitment coordinator can ensure you are put forward for the correct vacancy.
Wage: £11,000 per annum
16-18 years old:
Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 6:00pm (40 hours a week)
19+ years old:
Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 6:00pm and every other Saturday from 9:00am to 4:00pm (43.5 hours a week)
We are looking for an apprentice to assist with the administrative duties within the business. The role will be varied and offered with an immediate start. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in the industry while working as part of an enthusiastic and dynamic team at a reputable, independent Estate Agents, built on solid foundations since 2007.
- Provide general administrative support to the team
- Answering telephone calls and handling general enquiries in a professional and friendly manner
- Sending emails to clients (Landlord, Tenants, Vendors and Applicants)
- Managing the diary
- Creating files (physical and digital)
- Filing, maintaining and archiving internal documents as necessary
- Registering applicant and arranging appointments
- Communicating with Landlord and Tenants
- Communicating with utility suppliers
- Submit reference checks
- Drawing up documents and letters
- Handling maintenance issues reported
- Help organise maintenance contractors to attend to issues
- Scanning, copying and verifying documents
- Ask questions, interact and discuss objectives and day to day work with your team
- Maintain office supplies Updating window displays
- Help create and implement new methods of working more efficiently
Candidate entry requirements:
GCSE English and Maths at grade 4/C or above is desirable. We will ask for evidence of this when applying. If you cannot provide evidence, we unfortunately cannot progress with your application.
Closing Date: 15th August 2022
To apply for this vacancy, please use the Apply Now button at the top.
Should you apply using the Send in your CV form below, the vacancy code for this apprenticeship is VAC1000064468. This will ensure you are put forward for the correct vacancy.