Apprentice Training Administrator- Ramboll
Ringwood • Closing Date: 20/03/2019
Ramboll- Business Admin L3
The wage will be higher than national minimum apprentice wage but has not been specified yet.
You will work 37.5 hours a week.
Roles and Responsibilies
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Administer Ramboll Academy registration (requests, cancellations, withdrawals, waiting lists).
- Answer telephone and email enquiries from internal clients.
- Book external health & safety courses.
- Enter data in Workday (staff database) and run simple reports from Ramboll systems (Workday, Ramboll Academy).
- Administer all aspects of training administration: sending email notifications, arranging refreshments, course materials and equipment.
- Maintaining important training records to ensure they are up to date.
- Your starting point for constant growth.
You will be registered on the Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship programme, and will be required to attend Southampton City College one day a week.
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Logical thinking and problem solving
- Numerical ability sufficient to produce simple reports and statistics
- Good with, and interested in, working with IT systems (basic knowledge of Excel and Word)
A* to C in 5 ( or more ) GCSEs.
Maths and English must be included.