Apprentice IT Support Technician-CIM Services Ltd
Nursling • Closing Date: 08/10/2018
£6 Per Hour.
39.5 hours a week.
A highly dynamic role providing 1st line technical support to our customers. You will be required to handle customer support issues and problem solve across a wide portfolio of products. Additionally, assisting our IT consultants on site when required.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Logging customer support issues received via telephone and email.
- Investigate technical support issues across a wide portfolio of products and areas, including :-
o Microsoft Office 365
o Microsoft Windows 7,8 & 10
o Microsoft Exchange
o Microsoft SQL
o General Networking
o DNS & DHCP
o Active Directory
o Cloud solutions including Microsoft Azure
o Virtual Hosting
o Backup & Disaster Recovery
o Generic Hardware
o Other miscellaneous software
- You will also be required to assist our IT consultants on customer sites from time to time. This could include new hardware installation, server setup and cabling, telephony etc.
• Good verbal and written English skills are essential.
• Enthusiasm and a passion for IT
• The ability and willingness to learn
• Excellent time management
• Commitment to ongoing training.
A* to C In English and Maths GCSE.