Apprentice HGV Mechanic- Wheelers Travel
Hedge End • Closing Date: 07/06/2019
£3.90 per hour starting wage.
Monday – Friday 08.00am – 4.30pm
Total hours 40
Working on a fleet of Bus and|Coach vehicles, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop a career with a very successful company.
You will work alongside a very friendly,experienced and knowledgable team to develop your skills working on bus and coaches.
As your skills and knowledge develop you will be diagnosing and rectifying faults that may include both engine and electrical faults. You will build up your competency on Inspecting HGVso that they comply with all legal requirements.
- Self-motivated, flexible approach to work; disciplined, organised and have a can-do attitude
- Health & safety awareness.
- The ability to use initiative, and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- You must enjoy working as part of a team.
- You must be punctual, reliable and have a friendly, positive outlook.
A* to C in English and Maths.