Apprentice Hairdresser - Michelle Mintrim
Southampton • Closing Date: 04/05/2018
Apprenticeship in Hairdressing
£148.50 per week
You will be working with a very friendly and experienced team within the salon. You will learn how to style and finish hair, basic cutting techniques and colouring/lightening processes as part of your apprenticeship.
Job role & responsibilities
Working in a very busy but friendly salon you will learn all aspects of a Level 2 Hairdressing Apprenticeship. This will include
- Styling and Finishing Hair
- Basic cutting techniques
- Colouring and setting and dressing hair
You will have an excellent team around you and once your knowledge and skills develop you will be actively encouraged to practise them further. You will be required to attend City College Southampton one day a week where you will enhance your techniques under the watchful eyes of very knowledgeable and experienced tutors.
- Experience of hairdressing and/or a definite interest in the industry is a must
- Excellent customer service skills
- Enjoy working as part of a close knit team
- You must be punctual, reliable and hardworking and always striving to be the best
- Have a positive approach, friendly manner and prepared to 'go the extra mile'
Grades 4 and above (or their equivalent) in English and Maths