Apprentice Electronics Technician- Broadcast Wireless Systems
Swanwick • Closing Date: 20/06/2018
Electronics Technician Apprentice
£7.50 per hour, 35 hour week.
The vacancy is for an Apprentice Electronics Technician. Working in a small dynamic broadcast company that manufactures high end equipment for outside broadcast use worldwide. The role is key to the production of equipment to fulfil orders.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
Work schedules can be fluid and interrupted by the need to complete urgent orders for equipment needed for breaking news stories.
Daily tasks will include:
- Assembly of products
- Producing wiring harnesses
- Repairing returned equipment
- Programming circuit boards
- Documenting designs
- Handling goods in
- Interest in electronics
- Good hand skills
- Not afraid of IT / computing
- Personable able to work closely with people in a small company