Administration Assistant Apprentice- Broadsword Projects LTD
Totton • Closing Date: 28/08/2018
Business Admin Apprenticeship
£3.70 Per Hour.
An exciting opportunity to join an expanding construction company based in Totton, Southampton. This is an important and varied role within a small but busy office. You will support various admin tasks from maintaining records to liaising with customers.
Job Role & Responsibilities
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- To assist the Senior Administrator in day to day duties and provide cover in her absence
- Liaising with customers and clients via telephone and email
- Sorting post and monitoring group mailboxes
- Maintaining database records and reports
- Dealing with queries
- Monitoring stationery and consumables supplies
- Ordering supplies as required
- Photocopying, Filing. Scanning and general administration duties
You will report to the Senior Administrator but will work closely with the accounts team and other departments based in the head office.
- Quick Learner
- Self-motivated and ability to use initiative
- Ability to manage several tasks at once, prioritising important tasks
- Good IT skills including Microsoft office programs
- Confident, polite and professional telephone manner
5 GCSEs grade C or above. If you do not have maths or English you will complete functional skills as part of your apprenticeship.