A D Mechanical - Building Services Engineering Installer Apprenticeship
Cosham • Closing Date: 30/08/2022
A D Mechanical Services – Building Services Engineering Installer Apprenticeship
Wage: £4.81 per hour
Monday to Friday - expected to travel 0.5hrs each way in their own time, excess travel hours paid at basic rate.
Mileage payable in excess of 20 miles per day.
- Initially 2 years to attain Level 2.
- Additional 3 years to attain Level 3, subject to successful completion of Level 2 and company performance appraisal.
- Combination of site work and College day release during the apprenticeship period.
- Working locations are generally Central Southern, South East and London.
- Good timekeeping is essential.
- Must be prepared for some early starts and late finishes, depending upon job requirements and location.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work with others as part of a team.
- Working under the supervision and guidance of qualified engineers and management.
- Working with general hand tooling, battery operated tooling and electrically operated tooling (training provided).
- Working safely at all times and following all site safety rules and procedures.
A-C / 4-9 in English and Maths GCSE is the Entry Requirements for this course. We will ask for evidence of this when applying.
If you cannot provide evidence, we, unfortunately, cannot progress with your application.
Desired Skills and Personal Qualities
- Flexible approach to work
- Have a can-do attitude
- The ability to use initiative
- You must be able to follow verbal instruction.
- You must be punctual, reliable and have a friendly, positive outlook.
- A Driving licence is preferable for this role
Things to consider
You must view this position as a career rather than just a job. You must be able to travel to City College Southampton for studies for your apprenticeship.
To apply for this vacancy, please use the Apply Now button at the top.