Careers Advice & Course Information
We are pleased to offer you comprehensive, impartial careers information, advice and guidance service, please give us a call or visit the Podium by Reception.
We know that you need high quality information, advice and guidance, so you can make the right decisions about your future career and plans.
We are well placed to help you with 60 years of experience, and the Matrix quality assurance mark - we look forward to meeting you.
Our service is offered free of charge to everyone.
Our award winning team can help you with:
- Information about courses.
- How to Apply and Enrol.
- What financial support may be available - which might include materials, kit, uniform, childcare, tuition, exams and travel.
- Accessing careers guidance
- Where to go for any other help including learning support, personal issues or applying for university
- Information on college facilities:
Sunrise Nursery, Aspire Restaurant, Kudos Salon, Learning Centre and Refectory
You can search our website for further information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, book and appointment to come and see us, or give us a call on 023 8048 4848.
NEXT STEP – City College in partnership with the Careers Advisory Service
- Planning your career - where to start, a skills health check, researching job profiles, action planning
- Getting a job – help finding a job, CVs and covering letters, applications and interviews, starting a new job
- Improving your career through learning – investigating different types of learning, improving your skills, choosing a course, volunteering
- Specific advice on your situation and funding
If you would like to access this support, our Next Step Advisor is available most Wednesdays and Fridays, and you can make an appointment by visiting the College’s Information, Advice and Guidance team based on the podium next to reception at the front of the College or by contacting the team on 023 80 484848.
University Applications Deadline
Making an application to university is an important step; and we are here to support you every step of the way.
The next UCAS deadline for applications is 15th October 2012, if you would like to discuss your options, please contact our progression to university team by calling 023 8057 7247.