Microsoft 2007 Excel - Intermediate
About the course:
This course aims to develop participants' skills in spreadsheet techniques and terminology.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to customize workbooks, use list; incorporate functions to determine IF, OR, FV, PMT, and NOW, format worksheets, work with objects, templates, the Web and use 3-D references.
- Rename Worksheets
- Change Worksheet Tab Colours
- Select and Move Sets of Worksheets
- Copy, Insert, Delete Hide and Unhide Worksheets
- Rename Folders while Saving
- Learn About Database Features
- Find and Replace Cell Contents
- Freeze and Unfreeze, hide and unhide rows and columns
- Sort Lists
- Understand Filters
Working With Functions
- Understand Inserting Functions
- Use the IF, OR, FV, PMT and NOW functions
- Understanding autoFormatting
- Define, Apply and Remove Styles
- Indent and Rotate Text
- Page Breaks
- Find and Replace Cell Formats
Working With Objects
- Understand Inserting Objects
- Insert, Move, Delete, Create and Modify Graphics
- Add, Edit and Remove Comments
Using 3-D References
- Understand 3-D References
- Link Worksheets Using 3-D References
- Split and Arrange Workbooks
- Link Workbooks Using 3-D References
Using Excel with the Web
- Look at Online Information and The Web
- Understand, Create and Edit Hyperlinks
- Save Worksheets and Workbooks as Web Pages
- Examine the Research tool
- Explore Templates
- Create Workbooks Based on Templates
- Create New Templates
Delegates should have knowledge of Windows 2000, XP, 2003 or 2007 and be able to use a keyboard and mouse.
All equipment will be supplied.
Due to the workshop nature of this one day course, there are no formal examinations or assessments.
Delegates may wish to extend their knowledge by attending an Excel Advanced course after successfully completing the Intermediate level.
Bookings can be made online, or complete a Reservation Form and return it to the Employer Engagement Team. Please ensure you read a copy of the terms and conditions for bookings and that we are informed of any special requirements.