|B02991 1213 001||17:00 - 21:00||10/09/2012 - 28/06/2013||Thursday||£0.00|
|B02991 1314||Please Enquire||£0.00|
About the course:
This Level one qualification will teach you all the basics of Decorating. It is ideal for those who are interested in following a career in Painting or decorating and who are already working within the trade but lacking qualifications.
The course will be mainly practical but also includes theory elements. The qualification is split into units that include General Safety, Preparing surfaces, using brushes and rollers, safe use of ladders and platforms.
Students must have an interest in obtaining a recognised qualification in the Decorative trade and a reasonable understanding of Mathematics and English to cope with the technical aspects of the course.
Safety shoes and protective clothing must be worn.
The Level two NVQ is the natural progression route for those who are successful at level one.
Related Case Studies
- Carl Pearce - Construction & Building Services Level 1 in 1011
- Andrew Clarke - Art & Design Level 1 in 1011
- Cherise Howes - Hairdressing Level 1 in 1011
- Claire Harris - Motor Vehicle Level 1 in 1011
- Reece Saunders - Motor Vehicle Level 1 in 1011